Financial Aid (FACTS)
2019 – 2020 Financial Aid Application Instructions
We use the online tool administered by FACTS for all financial aid applications. Once submitted online, applications will be reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee. Awards will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis. Financial aid is available for children in Grades Pre-1 through 8 only. Students enrolled in Pre-Nursery Junior through Kindergarten are not eligible for financial aid.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2019
Applications will be considered once re-registration has been completed on My Backpack and you are current on your tuition payments.
Please follow these steps to apply:
- Click HERE to access your online application or sign into your existing account.
- Click on the Application for Financial Assistance in order to be directed to the FACTS website and follow the online instructions.
- As the final step in the online application, FACTS will ask you for an application fee payable by Visa or Mastercard.
- Upload supporting documents to FACTS. Applications will not be reviewed without all supporting documents. Enrollment will not be considered without a completed FACTS Application.
- Await response from Hillel.
If you have any questions, contact Daniel Silverman at firstname.lastname@example.org.