2013 – 2014 Financial Aid Application Instructions
Again we will be using the online tool administered by FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) for all financial aid applications. The tool can be found at www.hillelhebrew.org under Financial Aid in the Admissions tab. Once submitted online, all applications will be reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee. Awards will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Financial aid is available for children in Grades Pre-1 through 8 only. Students enrolled in Parent & Me through Kindergarten are not eligible for financial aid.
Application Deadline: May 1st, 2013
(Note: No application can be considered without copies of your tax returns submitted.)
Please follow these steps to apply:
1. Pick up a user guide and pre-addressed envelope from the office.
2. Click here
to access the FAST application.
3. Download, print and sign the Credit Check Authorization Form by clicking here
(to be mailed with supporting documents to FAST, see below)
4. Click on the Application for Financial Assistance to be directed to the FAST website and follow the online instructions.
5. As the final step to the online application, FAST will ask you for a $38 application fee payable by Visa or Mastercard. If you do not have a Visa or Mastercard, please contact Amber or Leah in the office. They will help you purchase a voucher to be entered into the system in place of a credit card.
6. Mail your supporting documents to FAST in the pre-addressed envelope or in any envelope to the address below. Applications will not be reviewed without all supporting documents.
7. Await response from Hillel by mail.
Required Supporting Documents
a) 2012 personal and business tax returns (including all schedules)
b) Most recent auto insurance statements
c) Most recent mortgage statement or Rental Agreement
d) Credit Check Authorization Form (from Step 1 above)
e) 2011 personal and business tax forms (including all schedules) if you did not submit them last year.FAST Financial Aidc/o Independent School Management1316 North Union StreetWilmington, DE 19806Please write "Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy" on the outside of the envelope. Please contact Amber Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310)276-6135 if you need assistance or have any questions.